Teaching Assistant in Nursery - 15 hours per week (term time only)
Required to start on 30th April 2019
We wish to appoint a teaching assistant to become part of our team at St. Stephen’s in Early Years Foundation Stage. This will be a fixed term contract until 31st July 2019.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working and/or qualifications related to working in an Early Years setting;
- Have an understanding of the curriculum and child development;
- Possess good standards of literacy and numeracy;
- Have excellent communication skills and able to build professional relationships with children, staff and parents.
The post is from 8.30 am to 11.30 pm each day.
The NJC salary range is SCP 9-13 (actual figures: £5,957.36 - £6,197.85 per annum) dependent upon experience.
We can offer you:
- A stimulating working environment, with motivated, well behaved pupils who enjoy learning.
- The opportunity to work in a supportive team.
- Supportive parents and governors and strong links with our parish community.
- The opportunity to work in a successful multi-academy trust.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Closing date for applications Friday 8th March 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 18th March 2019
Midday Supervisory Assistants - permanent term time post
Required for September 2018
We are looking for enthusiastic Midday Supervisors to join our team to make our children’s lunchtimes a happy and safe experience. We have sessions each day from Monday to Friday from 11.30 am to 1pm and you could work some or all of these sessions.
Salary: Pay Band 3 SCP 7 - 9 £7.58 – £7.76 per hour – dependent on experience. Term time only.
Please apply by letter stating your experience and suitability for the post. Applicants are welcome to visit the School.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for appointment to all posts.