- IMPORTANT: school will be closed today as it is not safe on-site for children or staff due to ice. We will continue with home learning today. Thank you for your understanding as we try to keep everyone safe.
- 'Lest we forget...'
- Message from Mrs Lubomski
Please contact the school office if you would like a paper copy of anything which appears on the school website.
15th January 2021: IMPORTANT: school will be closed today as it is not safe on-site for children or staff due to ice. We will continue with home learning today. Thank you for your understanding as we try to keep everyone safe.
We are working hard to provide a fantastic standard of education whether your child is in school, or learning remotely from home. Each day the same content is being taught to those in school and those at home.
All our home learning content is being communicated through Microsoft Teams. This includes:
- Regular live input throughout the day using meetings
- Work set and feedback given through assignments
- Help available through chat function
All children have their own login details; if you need any details resending please get in touch with the school office.
For more information, including our Home Learning pack, please visit the Home Learning page (found under the "Parent Hub" tab).
Our school family is here to help as we face the challenges of this strange time. If you need any help or support, please let us know. We are here to help.
For more information about how to access support in the local area, please visit the Family Support page (found under the "Parent Hub" tab)
Mental Health and Wellbeing
We are conscious of the need to protect the mental health and wellbeing of all our children and staff team, particularly with the increased pressure and uncertainty we are all facing.
We are fortunate to have one-to-one sessions for some children with our EMHP (Education Mental Health Practitioner) which can still be conducted over Teams video call.
- keeping active - in school P.E./fitness sessions, home learning tips and tasks to get moving
- keeping connected - in school and at home with our class and teachers through Teams
- keeping an eye out - we are actively keeping our eyes open for those who may need additional help
If you or your child would value some extra support please let us know.
Other learning resources
As in the previous lockdown, many online resources are being made available to families who are accessing learning remotely. These include:
- live lessons on BBC iplayer, website and on the CBBC channel
- The Oak Academy online lessons
- Joe Wicks P.E. lessons daily on YouTube
We do not expect our pupils to access these resources in addition to what we are providing at school.
This information is provided as reference only.