At St Stephens we require our pupils to wear a school uniform to help them feel comfortable and included. Children do not always recognise their own clothing so please make sure that all items are clearly marked with the child's name. Cardigans, shirts, sweatshirts and bags with the school badge on are available from MC Sports or Skip to School, both of which are in Skipton.
For health and safety reasons children are not permitted to wear jewellery in school. In the case of pierced earrings these should be small stud type earrings which are either removed or covered with tape for P.E. or games lessons. Please note that shoes should be dark coloured. Glittery shoes, brightly coloured trainers, sandals and crocs are not permitted.
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan with optional school logo
- Dark grey skirt, pinafore dress, culottes, shorts or trousers
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Grey or red tights
- White or grey socks
- Black shoes
- Red or black ribbons or hair slides
In summer a red and white check dress and black or red shoes or traditional enclosed children's sandals may also be worn.
- Navy shorts
- White short sleeved 'T' shirt
- Black or blue pumps
- Navy jogging bottoms and sweatshirt for outdoor games lessons
- Bag to keep kit in.